Maruti Suzuki has launched the Baleno Cross SUV, Fronx, on 24th April, 2023, at an introductory price of Rs. 8.38 lakh (On-road) and goes all the way up to Rs. 15.12 lakh. The Fronx is available with two petrol engines – 1.2-litre Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine and the 1.0-litre Turbo BoosterJet engine. The 1.2-litre Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine will power three variants – Sigma, Delta, and Delta+ with Manual and Automatic Option. The 1.0-litre Dual VVT engine will power three variants – Delta+, Zeta, and Alpha with Manual and Automatic Option. Here we’ll break down all the variants of the Fronx to see what these variants has to offer.
- Halogen projector headlamps.
- 16-inch steel wheels.
- Dual-tone interiors.
- Fabric Seat Upholstery.
- Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel.
- Keyless Entry.
- Automatic Climate Control.
- Dual Airbags.
- Three-point seat-belts for front and rear passengers.
- Hill-hold assist.
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- ISOFIX anchorages.
The Sigma variant is the entry-level variant in the line-up and is priced at Rs. 8.38 lakh for the Manual Variant.
- Chrome Finish Grille.
- Outside Rear-View Mirrors (ORVM) with turn indicators.
- Electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs.
- Multi-function steering wheel.
- 7-inch Infotainment System.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- 4-speakers standard sound system.
The Delta Variant sits on top of the Sigma variant and it has all the features from the Sigma variant. The Delta Manual variant is priced at Rs. 9.34 lakh and the Auto Gear Shift Transmission variant is priced at Rs. 9.95 lakh.
- Automatic LED multi-reflector headlamps.
- LED DRLs.
- 16-inch alloy wheels.
Delta+ Variant sits on top of the Delta Variant and has all the features from the Delta variant. The Delta+ Manual Variant is priced at Rs. 9.78 lakh, the Auto Gear Shift Transmission variant is priced at 10.39 lakh.
- Rear Wiper and Washer.
- Chrome door handles from inside.
- Wireless Charging Pad.
- Paddle Shifters (Automatic variant only)
- Telescopic adjustable steering wheel.
- Push Start/Stop Engine Button.
- Height adjustable driver seat.
- Sliding Front armrest.
- Rear AC vents.
- Fast-Charging Ports at the rear (USB Type-A & USB Type-C)
- Front footwell illumination.
- 6-speakers standard sound system.
- Multi-information display (MID) in the instrument cluster.
- Connected Car Tech.
- Six Airbags.
- Rear parking camera.
Zeta Variant sits on top of the Delta+ variant and has all the features from the Delta+ variant. The Zeta Manual variant is priced at Rs. 12.16 lakh, and the Automatic variant is priced at Rs. 13.88 lakh.
- Dual-tone paint option.
- UV cut windows.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Cruise Control.
- Auto-folding ORVMs.
- 9-inch SmartPlay Pro+ Infotainment System.
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Heads-up Display.
- 360-degree camera.
- Auto-Dimming IRVM.
The Alpha Variant sits on top of the Zeta variant and has all the features from the Zeta variant. The Alpha Manual Variant is priced at Rs. 13.22 lakh, with Dual-tone, it costs Rs. 13.40 lakh. The Automatic variant is priced at Rs. 14.97 lakh and with Dual-tone, it costs Rs. 15.12 lakh.