The sales of cars are quite fluctuating in the past few months
- Vitara Brezza is the top seller in June 2020.
- Mahindra XUV300 was the segment leader in sales in May 2020.
- Hyundai Venue maintains a stable position in both the months.
Compact SUV Sales in June 2020 and Comparison with May’20 & June’19
|Rank||Model||June 2020||May 2020||June 2019|
|1.||Maruti Vitara Brezza||4,542||572||8,871|
|4.||Mahindra XUV 300||1,812||1,257||4,769|
- Maruti Vitara Brezza is the top selling SUV in its segment in June 2020 as well as 2019 but ranked 4th in May 2020.
- Hyundai Venue with 4,129 units in June is the second best seller in all the above mentioned months.
- Tata sold 3,040 units of Nexon in June 2020 and it ranked 3rd in the same month as it was with the last month.
- Mahindra XUV300 was the top seller of May 2020 with 1,257 units but in this month, the numbers have increased to 1,812 but the position of the compact SUV has come down to 4th.
- Ford Ecosport has 1,212 units retailed in June 2020 and has remained always fourth or fifth in the sales rank.
- Honda WR-V has 1,268 units in June 2019, 114 units in May 2020 and in this month it has grabbed 658 units.